At Letter Jacket, we make our envelopes right here in our own facilities. This in-house production allows us to control quality and costs. You can utilize our custom manufacturing abilities to create a custom ordered envelope, made in a style of your choosing.
Why We Custom Manufacture Everything In-House
When forming Letter Jacket, our mission was to become as specialized as possible. By limiting our services to one specific group of products that we produce ourselves, we are able to service our customers better than ever. Here is how:
- Quality — We monitor the production process to ensure that every envelope was made to a high standard.
- Cost — By eliminating the need to purchase paper supplies, we cut out the middleman and reduce our costs. These savings are passed on to our customers.
- Speed — Custom manufacturing envelopes in our own facilities means we can fill orders according to our own agenda. That agenda usually involves getting products to our customers as fast as possible.
- Reliability — In addition to quality, we can help ensure the accuracy of every order we receive. Should any discrepancies occur, we can get to work immediately to fix the problem, rather than waiting to hear back from our supplier.
- Volume — We can fill orders of any size. Most office supply wholesalers cannot possibly match our bulk order abilities without placing a costly and time-consuming special order. Our high volume also means less cost per unit, more savings which we pass on to our customers.
Custom Manufacturing Offers the Next Level of Custom Printing
When viewing our line of products, we want every customer to imagine what the envelope would look like with their own print design covering the exterior. Branding can be improved with high-quality logos and trademarks. Marketing can be improved with vibrant graphics that catch the eye, or copy that speaks to the logic of using your services.
With custom manufacturing, we ask our customers to go one step further. We can work with you to try and create a unique paper product that can suit your needs.
You can control the quality, type and color of the paper stock you wish to use. You can also make adjustments to traditional design elements, such as having a window envelope with the window adjusted to a position that suits your needs.
These changes can help your letter get noticed within a sea of other mail. Your clients may be curious about the sudden change in form, giving your message a greater chance of reaching its target.
We will do everything we can to help you design your custom ideas. Simply put, our company will bend over backwards in order to accomplish your custom mailing goals. Take a look at our typical product line to get an idea about what sort of adjustments you would like, and then contact us so we can figure out together how to best go about making your ambitions a reality.