Most of what you find on these blog posts will be helpful news and advice about direct mail best practices, but today, we are going to do something a little different. Not one to toot our own horns, we nevertheless wanted to take the time to communicate to customers both new and recurring that Letter Jacket customer service is an area on which we have been putting a tremendous amount of focus. We can also use this opportunity to somewhat announce our feedback system, which has been operating since November 2015.
A side note: we strongly encourage our customers to leave us feedback about your experience via our TrustPilot plugin. Leave us honest feedback — good or bad! — and we can offer you a discount on your next order.
Read on for more details about our special discount while learning how and why Letter Jacket goes through great lengths to deliver amazing customer service.
Why We Have Great Customer Service
Customer service seems to be a dying breed. The rise of eCommerce, apps and “as-a-service” models means little one-to-one interaction. Instead of people being greeted with a smile by a person at the checkout and asked “Did you find everything okay today?” they click on “Add to Cart” buttons and write in payment information to a faceless computer.
Even though we operate on a predominantly eCommerce platform, we keep the old habits of good customer service alive. We try to put new clients, especially ones with big orders, directly in contact with our customer service representatives. Through email or, preferably, over the phone, our employees can talk you through the ordering process and ensure that everyone is clear about the order and the expected deliverables.
So why go through these lengths? Because it makes business easier for everyone. By actually getting to know our customers, we can meet their needs more ably. The benefits are not one-sided, either. Direct touchpoints reduce the chances of mistakes, miscommunications or general SNAFUs. This philosophy is the same reason we provide real custom envelope proofs.
By mitigating risk in this way, we can reduce our costs while keeping delivery times short. We also set ourselves apart during the process, encouraging customers to come back to us for our strong working relationships that we build. In the end, customer service forms the backbone of our company and makes us somewhat unique in a world that is becoming rapidly depersonalized.
Here’s What Others Have to Say
You do not have to take our word about our positive reputation at face value. Here is what some of our clients have been saying about us:
- “Great company! They were very understanding and gave me quick responses. They worked with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted.”
- “GREAT attention to detail and very prompt responses on quotes, order, revisions, proofs, etc. Service was efficient. Packages arrived beautifully packed and immaculate. I felt this was the benefits of online pricing and the service of a business next door. Definitely recommend them!”
- “Easy to use website, pretty fast turnaround, good prices.”
- “I buy the legal sized bulletin paper with the perforated edge for our church bulletin. We are very pleased with the paper. I have never had the perforation tear off during printing or folding. We will continue to purchase our paper through Letter Jacket and would highly recommend this company and product.”
- “Fast & High-Quality Printing with a Personal Touch”
- “KAREN is amazing! And the fact that I can name a human being at Letter Jacket is great. The quality is good, the communication is good, the turnaround is good, the auto-ship notifications are good. I am very happy with Letter Jacket.”
- “Their envelopes are high-quality and allow my business to function better.”
- Pastor F. Washington of Tuscaloosa, AL
- “It was very easy to place my first order and even easier to make additional orders of the same product. Even if they are unable to answer your call and you have to leave a message, their return time is very prompt.”
- “I needed envelopes with our logo and address on them. I’d tried other sites where uploading the logo and text was difficult. It was a breeze with Letter Jacket. Received the order today, and the quality appears to be excellent. Plus, the price was very reasonable. I hope very much to use them again.”
- David W.
- “I couldn’t be happier with my first order of 20K custom envelopes! The cost was far lower than my current vendor, and I received the product so much faster, too!”
Get the Benefit of Our Personal Touch and a Discount!
Anyone who leaves a review like the ones above after their order is received can get a 10% off discount on their next order.